Pepper Robot Applications
Pepper, released by Aldebaran and SoftBank Robotics, is the first humanoid robot capable of recognising basic human emotions and adapting its behaviour to the mood of its interlocutor.
Standing 4ft 7in tall and equipped with a wheelbase under its white frame, Pepper comes loaded with advanced speech recognition and customisable language comprehension technology, and can communicate with people in twenty languages. It is able to interact with people in a natural and intuitive manner, thanks to the way in which its gestures and movement mimic the human ones.
- Act as a talking point that brings your staff together
- Amuse customers at internal and external events by dancing and playing interactive games
- Attract people to exhibition stands or a particular area of retail space
- Answer frequently asked questions
- Check in visitors by linking to a booking system
You can buy dedicated custom Pepper Robot applications to meet your business or educational needs through GWS Robotics.
How do I get a Pepper?
Please call us to find out more. GWS Robotics can supply applications for Pepper Robot for a wide range of business applications and solutions, in partnership with the hardware Pepper robot manufacturer and distributor, Softbank Robotics.
Please contact us for details and with your enquiries. We are happy to answer enquiries and can offer a preliminary telephone consultation without charge.